Terms & Conditions
- Customer service contact information, including landline telephone number, email address and full postal address. (Please note – we cannot accept a PO Box address)
- Country of Merchant domicile to be clearly disclosed to the cardholder immediately prior to the completion of the payment instructions.
- Complete description of its goods or services e.g. if they are selling electrical goods, the merchant must state voltage requirements, which vary around the world.
- Return, refund and cancellation policy. If you have a limited or no refund policy, this must be clearly communicated to cardholders before the purchase decision is made, so as to prevent any misunderstandings and disputes.
- Delivery policy.
- Transaction currency or currencies must be clearly sated on the website. It is important that the Cardholder is made aware of the transaction currency before they proceed with a purchase.
- If there is any export restrictions these must be quoted on the site.
- The legal entity of your business is clear to your customers. (e.g. your company name and trading name is clearly displayed)